Wednesday, June 10, 2020


I am so absolutely thrilled to be a part of the Gina K Designs June 2020 release. I have been invited to guest design for this release! I am a huge absolute HUGE fan of Gina K's products and it's been a dream come true for me... card making is the love of my life and my passion. I'm so honoured to be sharing these projects with you! So let's take a look at some of the cards I made!

I have a ton of inspiration for you starting with the brand new Gina k Designs Kit.

I have a YouTube channel that shares 11 card projects with the new kit. I have split this up into a playlist of three videos.


I also have some other card projects using the new Baby Girl stamp set and Baby Boy stamp set, illustrated by Emily Loggins, who has the most beautiful hand lettering I have ever seen! I had a ton of fun creating card projects. It's so easy to do when you have such beautiful imagery




I have a YouTube video using the new Macramade With Love stamp set. Illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger. 


If you are interested in any of the products that I've used in my card making projects today you can find them here! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Shopping Links




2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny. I just discovered your YouTube channel and I am so happy! You are awesome! Your style is what I love and I am so excited to watch your videos. You are lovely and personable and your videos are fun to watch. I am especially excited about your slimline cards and am impressed and grateful that you have shared templates. I am going to get them and use them. So generous of you! I have been fascinated by slimline cards lately, but haven't yet made one. This is too long already because I'm so excited that I found you that I'm gushing. Just know you are doing a fantastic job and I look forward to following you and seeing what you come up with in the coming weeks and months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete