Sunday, March 17, 2019

Introducing Me, Jennifer Nicole from Jenny Card Designs

Thanks for stopping by! Let me introduce myself to you! My name is Jennifer Nicole and I am a wife to the best husband ever and a mother to 3 wonderful boys! I aspire to leave my real job in order to craft for the rest of my life! Realistically, that's not an option but hey, a girl can dream!
I make, share and sell handmade cards and paper crafts. I also make, share and sell handmade jewellery. I attend various local flea markets and craft shows and sell my handmade goodies. Crafting truly is the love of my life. I fully enjoy sharing my cards with family and friends and love when people understand and appreciate how much love and effort I put into my work. There is nothing else in the world I would rather do! ❤️

Typically when I sit down to create a project,  a card or a piece of jewellery, I don't have much more than a few ideas in mind. For example, if I plan to make some cards to fill my stash up then I pull out some cardstock or new products I haven't used, a few ink pads and some stamps and I start rolling with my ideas. They don't always turn out but I have fun doing it.  I'm persistent I usually continue until I finish my project. I always love the finished project in the end. It is an extension of me and my soul

So join me on my journey creating  and sharing cards and paper crafts! It is my intent on learning how to break into the blogging / vlogging world and put myself and my work out there. Lord knows I have enough cards to spread around. I just want to share them with all of you!
You can also find me on Facebook and Instagram too!


Yours truly

Jennifer Nicole 💐

P.S.

Allow me to share my first ever card post with you!



I made this card using Ranger alcohol inks and Yupo for the background. I then used a Deco foil acetate sheet with these beautiful vines on them and I foiled that in my laminator with gold Deco foil. I added a beautiful slice of black sheer ribbon from my stash, and I use the Gina k Stamp n' foil butterflies set for the lovely foiled butterfly and popped it up with some foam tape. I use the Gina k boho flowers for the sentiment. My card base is a heavy base weight white 130 lb cardstock. Thanks for reading to the end!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, lovely to read about you. I love your work, I wish you great success for your endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much! You are my first comment! How exciting. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I truly appreciate your kind words. ❤️

      Delete