Saturday, March 28, 2020

Mountain Scene Slimline Card Project

Today's project features a card I made using my Slimline Card Designs Templates.
You can find a whole pile of downloadable freebies on my FACEBOOK page and a playlist of quick and simple to follow, two-minute tutorials on how to use my template designs. There will be so much more in the upcoming weeks to create a full binder of templates for you to use in your craft room, so keep an eye out for that! I used a Gina K. Designs' stamp set, designed by Hannah Drapinski called 'You Warm My Heart'.

This stamp features a two-step mountain that knocks my socks off every time I use it! If you don't have this stamp set, you need this in your life!

Find it here: at Gina K Designs


Find my templates for the Slimline card and envelope here on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeGmOgcFv5vf68k6vtrikrT6I1WGbJlzc

And in Facebook:

Follow me on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/jennycarddesigns

Email: jennycarddesigns@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments: