Thursday, March 26, 2020

Slimline Cards! Inspiration Plus Links To FREEBIES to Create Your Own Design Template Book!



There been some commotion about a type of card style that has been really kicking up a fuss in the stamping world! There have been some new releases and products pertaining to the slimline card design. I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire and I was so inspired that I created some templates to share with all of you to make the slimline card design and envelope to match!



I have a few things to share with you to help you make this super fun card design with my Jen-Velope templates!

I have a video up on my YouTube channel sharing with you how to use my templates!



I created this card using the Gina k Designs Wild Blossoms stamp set and a greeting from the Whimsical Wildflower Frame stamp set.

I also designed a set of a template of layering measurements to help you in creating your Slimline card designs!

I'd love for you to be inspired as much as I was inspired! I hope you enjoy these freebies and create something wonderful!

To add a little bit more to these wonderful new design and templates, I have also created a YouTube tutorial on how I store these templates that I have designed and I also share a ton more with you!


I have a Template Design Book that I share with you and I've also give you all of the designs for FREE on my Facebook page! Head on over to My Jenny Card Designs page for the FREEBIES! Also show me some love back by becoming a SUBSCRIBER on  YouTube and a FOLLOWER on Facebook. I have a ton more Design Templates to share with you to fill up your very own Design Template Book!

Jenny
Xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much, this is just what I was looking for

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete